Hamza oversees Birchgrove Legal’s commercial and litigation practice areas.
Hamza advises on a wide range of matters from commercial and property transactions, disputes (of all kinds) and issues affecting the not-for-profit sector.
Over the years Hamza has developed an expertise in advising clients in the education industry. He acts for independent schools, registered training organisations and care-providers advising on and assisting with:
1. Statutory and regulatory compliance;
2. Review of administrative decisions;
3. Corporate governance;
4. Liaising with State and Commonwealth Ministerial departments;
5. Government grants and tax exemptions;
6. Property transactions; and
7. Debt recovery and litigation.