Birchgrove Legal has developed a detailed understanding of the not-for-profit sector and the web of legislation under which entities in this sector operate.
Although based in Sydney, we act for clients that have national operations in all states and territories. Our clients include:
- Educational establishments;
- Religious organisations;
- Community groups;
- Aged Care and health facilities; and
- Charitable associations.
Our role is to make the complex, simple. Leave it to us to walk you through the technical requirements and educate you on the process.
Some of the areas in which we can assist include:
- establishing a not-for-profit entity;
- reviewing and/or drafting constitutions to ensure that they are in line with your stated objectives and the applicable legislation;
- assisting you with applying for government concessions and obtaining government endorsements, if eligible; and
- meeting with directors, committee members or key stakeholders to explain legal processes and compliance.
If you would like to enquire further, don’t hesitate to get in touch.